Your and You're
Your is a pronoun in the possessive case. You're is the contraction of you are. One of the easiest ways to check your and you're is to change the you're into you are and see if it still fits the sentence's meaning.
Fill in the blanks with either your or you're.
- ___________ mistaken; it is ___________ fault.
- ___________ position is assured.
- ___________ to go tomorrow.
- I hope that ___________ taking ___________ vacation in July.
- ___________ dog is jumping on ___________ clean laundry.
- ___________ my favorite clown,
- I want to know if ___________ driving ___________ car.
- I like ___________ shoes.
- What is ___________ favorite dessert?
- Will you call me when ___________ father arrives?