The High School V Planner is designed for the high school years, grades 9 through 12. Each school grade 9 through 12 has its own worksheet into which classes, materials, and decisions are entered.
- You can use the High School V Planner for any one or all of grades 9 – 12. That means you can start a High School V Planner at grades 9 or 10 or 11 or 12. You would continue to use the same High School V Planner until the student is graduated. (Backup the file, please.)
- You can use a single High School V Planner file for ONE student and only one student. That means each one of your high-schoolers will have a different High School V Planner.
Worksheets 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
The High School V Planner is designed for the high school grades. Each school grade 9-12 has its own worksheet into which classes, materials, and decisions are entered.
The cell into which the school grade is entered is already set and locked. A statement is made next to the cell that reads “This cell is locked because it is at the “right” setting.” Below that I have written, “What if your student is in the 10th or a later grade? A worksheet is provided for each of the grades 9-12, … .”
9th is for 9th, 10th is for 10th …
If you are using the High School V Planner beginning with grades 10, or 11, or 12 set up the earlier grades if you want them to appear on the 4-year transcript.
This doesn’t mean that you have to enter lesson plans for earlier grades. You only should enter the information that goes to the transcripts.
- Note academic and nonacademic classes
- Scores (grades are calculated from the scores)
- The QP scale
- The Grade Scale
- Extracurricular Activities
- Important Awards
- Optionally you may enter class descriptions
How to do this will be explained in a different article.
Using the High School Planner for Grades K-8 or for More than One Student
If you are determined to use the high school planner for grades k-8 or for more than one student, you can, I can’t stop you. However, if you run across a problem while using this planner for elementary grades and/or for more than one student, I will not help you because you would be using the planner as it is NOT designed to be used.