Points to Score is a spreadsheet score calculator that I included in the V Planner. Points to score can convert points to a score which may then be entered into the V Planner’s s-sheets. For your convenience, I included links to all of the s-sheets.
This worksheet is also available as a stand-alone spreadsheet file and may be downloaded from donnayoung.org at:
The calculator has two parts – A simple score and the weighted score —
To use the simple score
- In Cell A8, enter the number of total number of problems
- In Cell A9, enter the number of incorrect problems
- The resulting score is in cell A12, memorize that number and type it into the s-sheet.
To use the weighted test sections
- In row 7, enter the value of each weighed section (each problem is worth# points)
- In row 8, enter the number of total problems per weighed section
- In row 9, enter the number of incorrect problems
- The resulting score is in cell E12, memorize that number and type it into the s-sheet.
If the image below is compressed, click the image to view full size- Points to Score