The V Planner allows you to show or hide lesson plans from any column on the lesson planners. This setting is on the lesson planners and it is a drop-down list that contains the choices of S or H. S stands for show; H stands for hide.
In Lesson Planners, the S or H = Show or Hide
Select S or H from a drop-down to Show or Hide any one or more of the three lesson plan columns
On every s-sheet are three lesson planning columns.
On the lesson planners, you can choose to show or hide any or all of the three lesson planning columns. Below are image of what the S/H setting looks like at the different lesson planners. There will be a setting for each column and for each s-sheet.
The List Planners – List1, List2, List3, List4
The Block Planners – Block1, Block2, Block3, Block4
The Daily Planners – Daily1, Daily2, Daily3, Daily4
The AU and ALLBlock
To use this feature, select S to show a column or H to hide a column.
- The first S/H control will show or hide the first lesson planning column, “Column One”
- The second S/H control will show or hide the second lesson planning column, “Column Two”
- The third S/H control will show or hide the third lesson planning column, “Column Three”
Why did I include this feature?
I added a third lesson planning column and at that time I decided a feature like this would be useful. Two uses are listed below
- You want to use one of the columns, I recommend column 3, for teacher’s plans. In this case, you would hide column 3 on all of the student’s lesson planners unless you want the student to see the teacher’s plans. See also- Using Column 3 for a Teacher Planner
- A lesson plan in one of the columns has already been completed and you do not want it on the print-out