This page features a video that shows how to set up one of the special s-sheets to use only for a second semester class.
The Last Four S-Sheets May Be Full or Split
S-Sheets 7-10 will have two rows for classes and will have a choice or using the S-Sheet as either Full or Split.
What the Selections Mean
- The S-Sheet is used for one subject (a.k.a – course, class) for the whole school year.
Please note that because the s-sheet is a full/split type, the lesson plans will have to be divided between semesters.
- – Choose split and you can –
- Use the S-Sheet for two different semester-long classes – one for the 1st semester and one for the 2nd semester.
- Use the S-Sheet for one semester-long class in either slot – 1st semester or 2nd semester.
The Video – How to Use a Special S-Sheet for the 2nd Semester
This video is smaller than its original size, press the full screen button after starting the video (in the lower right corner) if the picture is not clear enough.
Summary as Points
- The High School V Planner has 4 special S-Sheets (7-10) that may be used as Split or Full.
- The Full setting means the S-Sheet will be used for the full school year.
- The Split setting allows you to use the S-Sheet for two semesters – each one being a different class or for only the 1st semester or for only the 2nd semester.
- If using the Split S-Sheet for only 1 semester, either semester, make sure the part of the S-Sheet not being used is blank – empty of lesson plans and grades. If it is not blank, lesson plans from the unused part will be picked up by the Date system and displayed as plans.
- The One-Year Transcript displays scores and credits by semester and, in the case of the Split S-Sheet classes, reports from those S-Sheets will be displayed as one would expect.