2-Page Block Calendars
Print these files to refill your full-sized household planner or homeschool planner. They are rather plain so you may want to print the files on paper which has background designs and colors. You can make your own special background paper in a word processor.
At DonnaYoung.org calendars are available as displayed on each of the pages. Calendars are updated automatically each year on January 1st. Typically and if I have them, calendars for last year, this year, and next year will be displayed.
Currently most of the calendars are available in the years current though 2025 on YoungMinds cd-rom. If you have need for future calendars not shown on this page, you have (or will have when all options are open) three options:
- Purchase the on YoungMinds cd-rom (YoungMinds is the site-cd)
- Subscribe to YoungMinds, not yet open (YoungMinds, online)
- Subscribe to Calendars, not yet open (Just the calendars)
Dated Block Household Planner
I suppose this planner style could be called classic. Each month has a block for every day and on the right side of page two is a ruled area for a list. At the bottom of both pages is another ruled area. Each month is in a separate file and must be printed that way. In this style, I do not have the entire year in one file.
How to use: Print on the paper of your choice [decorated or plain]. Place the printed pages in a binder. Use it.
Back to Back Printing: First—Do not print the same month back to back on one sheet of paper. Each month requires two sheets of paper. Page one of the following month can be printed on the back of page two of the previous month. Back to back printing is okay as long as the paper is thick enough. 32lb. paper is thick enough; 28lb might be; 20lb isn't and 24lb probably isn't.
The List: If your list seems to repeat every month, the Sans List Planner [below] might work better for you if you are familiar with reloading printed paper in your printer and if your word processor will open DOC files.
This style is available in XLS on the site-cd, YoungMinds.
Sans-List Planner - Block CalendarThis calendar takes more work if one customizes page 2 with the word file.
This block planner is the same as the planner above except the list is removed from the side and the date is removed from the top of page two. The list and header were removed from the pdf so that you may customize page 2 of each month with the provided word [doc] file.
To clarify - The Calendar is a PDF, the List is a DOC -The two files are to be printed on the same sheets of paper after the DOC is edited to suit. The doc is to be printed on page TWO of the two-page calendar.
San-List Page Two Template: The List, Header, and Background - DOC - see instructions on pages listed below.
1. Edit this doc file, enter a header, add items to the list, make the lists longer to suit your purposes with the tab key. Make sure not to create a second page in the doc file while editing. This file should use one sheet of paper.
2. Reload page two of the correct month (if month-specific) from the Sans-List Planner and print the edited doc over it.
3. Month-Specific - If your doc file is month-specific, example-you've added birthdays to the list, then save the file with the month's name to use again next year (if you think you will use it again). Keep the file open, remove the non-repeating content from the lists, and save the file with a new name.
MSWord Instructions for the San-List DOC Template
Undated 2-Page Monthly Block Planner
This block planner has no dates or months. Use these if you do not mind filling in the dates and months.
Suggestion: Print one copy of page 2. Fill in reoccurring items such as bills in the side list. Use a copy machine to make copies for the rest of the year.
Has Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays
Has Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, and a list column
More Calendars at DonnaYoung.org
Lesson Planner with Calendar Border
In Homeschool Planner
In the Art section
A Fragmentary Account The unique one-line-a-day journal