About this Set
Once your child knows how to write letters then you may want to let him begin to write words. These printables have words along with a picture. If your child wants to give it a try, there is a complete sentence printed in small words that your child can trace.
I made the set during 2002. It is meant as a follow up or as variety to the Large Letters set.
K1 Words Points
- The lessons are listed in alphabetical order.
- The small words can be attempted now or later
- Teach word spacing if necessary
- These match, except that the letters are a little smaller, the K-1 lessons and can be intermingled.
- I made the worksheets in a paint program (Corel) and I used the font Print Clearly
To use, select one, open it, and print.
The Handwriting Lessons
Updated July 14, 2011, Donna Young