The handwriting readiness lessons on this page are for children who need to practice writing the basic shapes of the printed letter. My daughter did these lessons in kindergarten.
- Each file labeled Week # contains 4 printable worksheets.
- A suggested 5 week schedule is included below.
- The files labeled "Fun" contain one printable worksheet each.
- An award certificate may be printed.
- A suggested schedule is below.
Page & Files Updated October 1, 2014
Suggested Schedule and Anchor Links
The Printing Readiness Worksheets
Week Three - Handwriting rule is added starting this week.
Related- Printing Readiness 2
Printing Readiness 2 has 23 printable drawings. Parts of the drawings may be traced to further aid the student with pencil control.