While working on my older content, I revised three pages and added a fourth page in the area of teaching children Alphabetizing and Dictionary Skills.
The new page, Lessons in Alphabetizing Words, explains the simple process of teaching alphabetical order in words:
- Lesson One – Alphabetizing to the first letter
- Lesson Two – Alphabetizing to the first letter, skipping letters
- Lesson Three- Alphabetizing to the second letter
- Lesson Four- Alphabetizing to the third letter
- Lesson Five- Alphabetizing to the fourth letter
The lessons uses the cards that are on the revised page Sorting Cards. “Sorting Cards” has new files and a few old ones.
Two other pages were revised and they are: