I have been tagged by Michelle at: Applie’s Place 🙂
List 8 random facts/habits about yourself in a blog post. List these directions in the post. At the end of the post, tag 8 people to complete the task. Leave the persons you’ve tagged a comment to tell them they’retagged and refer them to your blog to read the directions.
Eight Random Things
- When I was 14, I went with a friend and her family to a ball game. After the game, the father needed out of his parking space to go to work, but no one would let him out, so I got out of their car and stopped traffic.
- I enjoy weight-lifting.
- This number intentionally left blank (I am good at keeping secrets.)
I enjoy watching old Japanese samurai films.
- Except for a couple of years, I have always had a pet cat. In 1982, I built a 2-story house for Pepper, my 3-year old Siamese cat, so he could live outside. He wanted to live outside more than anything. He used his house until he died 1997.
- I took vocational drawing in high school and I was the only girl in class.
- I live in a red brick house.
- I was born in 1959.