To, Too, and Two
To is part of an infinitive [to + a verb]. It can
also function as a preposition in a prepositional phrase. to the
Too is an adverb and can many times be substituted with the words, also or very.
Two is a number .
Fill in the blanks with either to, too, or two.
- ___________ people rode the bus ___________ the museum.
- It is ___________ hot ___________ play outside.
- My cat is ___________ scared ___________ climb down the tree.
- It will take ___________ people ___________ lift this.
- It happened ___________ days ago.
- You are running ___________ slow.
- Shelly broke ___________ lamp shades.
- I want ___________ go ___________ !
- My dog ran around the house ___________ times.
- If it isn't ___________ cold, I will take my ___________ dogs ___________ the park.
I am currently working on this website to add to its ginormousness. Thank you for visiting, and please subscribe yearly to access my many printable files! Donna Young
May 13, 2021