Lab Book Drawing
This lab book drawing is of figure 6.1 from Exploring Creation With Biology 1st Edition book. My (teenage) son did this drawing.
I recommend that you ask your children to do some of the significant drawings that are in the books. Have them label the parts and they should also spell the words correctly since the words are right there in front of them. In my children's case, doing the drawings helped them remember the terms.
Significant, meaning that the illustration has relevance based on which parts that Dr Wile selected for the tests. However, the student is not informed of that method of choosing
I can't say for certain if my art classes helped my son, but he did many of the drawing practice handouts that you can find at Drawing 1 at Drawing Ia
- Dr. Wile's Examples
- Report Terms by Cheryl Randall
- Lab Report Sample by Cheryl Randall
- General Science Lab Book Drawing
- Biology: Lab Book Drawing
Related at donnayoung.org
- Drawing Ia
- Drawing Ia for Younger Children
- Resources for Apologia's Exploring Creation With Biology
- Exploring Creation With General Science: Lab Book & Grading