Administrative Homeschool Planner Forms and Tools
By administrative, I am referring to those duties of homeschooling that require a certain type of planning and record keeping. The list of linked pages below should give you an idea of the types of records, documents, and planning tools that might be needed for homeschooling.
Homeschool Administrative Tasks
- Making a School Calendar- Plan which days are school days
- XLS Term Calculator - This is a tool to help you get the term dates (quarter, semester ...)
- Keeping a Record of Attendance - Some states require this
- Keeping a Record of "School" Time - Not everyone must do this
- Laying out the Course of Study - and keeping a record of it
- Recording Grades - Some states require grades
- Creating and Maintaining Transcripts - Not necessarily required for K-8
- Grades and Attendance - Tool - This spreadsheet is a Grader that also keeps a record of attendance
- Certificates - Currently, this page offers a Kindergarten Diploma
Printable Files for Your Homeschool Planner
Printable Files: In Administrative Forms, you can find and print the school calendars, print attendance and time forms, chose and print grade record forms, a grade card, course of study forms, and a k-12 transcript. For high school transcripts, see High School. Regarding grades, I also have provided XLS files that you may use for some recording keeping duties.
This item, the Homeschool XLS Term Dates Calculator, is an xls file that requires a spreadsheet program. With this file, go through 5 steps and on the 6th step, the calculator will return school term days.
April 9, 2011 | Homeschool XLS Term Dates Calculator »
I spent a bit of time on a new kindergarten diploma. This one is a serious looking file and it's typeable. If you need a kindergarten diploma, read more about the file at the new certificate page.
April 2, 2009 | Certificates »
2-Page Attendance Forms
The 2-page attendance form can keep attendance records for one student. Each page is for one semester. Keep attendance totals for each week, each month, and each semester.
July 27, 2008 | Attendance Forms »
This is a long term grade record form that you can use to record the semester and final grades and days attended for grades K through 12 for one child. That sounds kind of crazy, the paper could be 13 years old when your child finishes homeschool. I recommend filing the grade record each year and making a copy of the previous year's grade record for each new school year.
January 12, 2008 | Transcript »
I am currently working on this website to add to its ginormousness. Thank you for visiting, and please subscribe yearly to access my many printable files! Donna Young
May 13, 2021