DY's Home School Course of Study Forms
The course of study is a list of subjects that the student is studying along with a list the curriculum that is being used. Not all books must be listed, but you should list the main books. As the year moves on, you may list additional books if you wish.
- Typeable PDF
- Acrobat PDF
- DOC or RTF
Course of Study with List
This course of study form has space for 10 classes. With the doc and RTF formats, additional rows may be added to the table to support more classes. The ruled area at the bottom of the form could be used to list additional books, such as a reading list.
Typeable PDF Course of Study Form
Labeled Course of Study This form is like the one above, except that it is a standard PDF file and it is labeled to include the subjects of Math, English, Science, and Social Studies. There are two unlabeled spaces.
* Online editing of the typeable PDF Might Be limited, which basically means that if the typeable PDF is "not working", do this: Save the typeable file to your computer and type in the file from there.
Adobe READER might not save what you type! Typeable PDF files are meant to be printed. Do not consider using a typeable PDF file as a running document UNLESS you have Adobe Acrobat; it is not a word processor.
Plan List - A Row Planner
Plan List A journal type of planner. This planner has a large square at the top with a list along side the square and the bottom portion of the page has 5 rows for planning the 5 days of the week.
V Planner Includes a Course of Study
Donna's SPREADSHEET that is named "V Planner" includes a Course of Study that is automatically filled when you set up the planner.
V Planer's Course of Study includes the following
- Class names
- Class location (if applicable)
- Class book titles with the primary books listed first
- Credits earned per class (if applicable)
- If the class length is "full year" or "semester" (and which semester)
- A reading list (if applicable)
**YoungMinds is a premium version of DonnaYoung.org and is accessed with a yearly subscription.