Ahead of time, brew a pot of double-strength coffee. Cool the coffee, pour into ice cube trays and place in the freezer. Once frozen, dump the ice cubes into a freezer bag and keep in the freezer until needed.
- 2 cups frozen double-strength coffee ice cubes (3 cups)
- 1 cup water (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 cup sugar (1/4 + 1/8 cup)
- 1/4 cup creamer (1/4 + 1/8 cup)
- 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream (3/4 cup) optional
- (Note: the amounts in parenthesis increase the recipe by 50%)
Dump the ingredients in a high quality blender and process until smooth. Serve immediately.