A memory cube is a project in which one places 6 photographs on a cube. The cube can be made of wood, but in the case of this particular memory cube, the cube is a piece of card stock paper that has the photos printed on it and then folded into a cube shape.
The cube can be of anything - it can be a special die for a game or a cube of photos that all have something in common - a Theme Cube.
Suggested Materials for the Cube
- Card Stock (65lb cover, 80lb cover, or 100lb cover)
- Glue (I used white glue, such as Elmers)
- For pre-folding - a sharp edged object such as a table or counter-top with a sharp edge, or a thin-edged ruler, or materials for scoring the fold lines
See Also: The Gift Michelle Made
Cube Template Files
The templates are word files in the two formats - doc (word 97-2003) and docx (word 2007 and newer).
2.3 inch Cube Doc |
Docx - 1 cube per sheet
2 inch Cube Doc | Docx - 1 cube per sheet
1.75 inch Cube Doc | Docx - 1 cube per sheet
1.5 inch Cube Doc | Docx - 1 cube per sheet
1.25 inch Cube Doc | Docx - 1 cube per sheet
1 inch Cube Doc | Docx - 2 cubes per sheet
.75 inch Cube Doc | Docx - 4 cubes per sheet
The How-To Make the Cube Pages
- Cube Templates You are here.
- Working with the Cube Pictures - How to Add Pictures to the Cube and How to Adjust the Pictures
- Pre-folding and How to Cut the Cube
- How to Fold the Cube
PDF Cube Templates: My old cube template is listed at this page Homeschool > Games. I used to use it to make special dice for games.
Credit: This cube project was inspired by this link and a couple of friends that wanted to make the cube. There's more, but the rest is not my story to tell.
Each month in this year-long calendar has the right amount of "days." Add the dates in the bordered blocks and decorate the calendar.