Subject Tabs - Adjusting the Grade Weight
- First decide if you are going to weigh grades.
- Decide per subject how valuable the grades for each section will be.
There are generally two sections: daily work and tests or "special": projects, quizzes, tests. If you are using the 3-weight planner (on YoungMinds cd-rom) then you will have 3 choices. What if you do not want to use weights? Go here to find out how.
- Enter the weight at the bottom of the sheet. See image: The red numbers
are the weight, just type regular numbers please.
- The total must be 100 or you will get a warning message:
(This may not apply in all versions of Grades and Attendance)
- Enter the weight for the grades in all of the subject sheets which you are using.
To not use weighted grades in all subjects see this page: Grade Weight
Next: Subject Tabs - Credits
Set Up: Quick Start Guide - Information Tab |
Subject Tabs - Adjusting the Grade Weight |
Subject Tabs - Credits |
Set up Your Grade Scale |
Enter Attendance - Calendar Tab |
How to Change the Date on the G&A Calendar |
FAQs: FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions | I can't see the Tabs: Minimized vs Maximized | Print Preview and Printing | Timing and Placing the Scores | How to Unprotect and Protect a Sheet | Not Using the Grade Weight | Year-Round Schooling Changes - Change number of months in school year. | Year-Round Schooling Changes - Changing the Semester in Print